No products in the cart.
Login for Pricing
Don’t have an account yet?
Contact our office at (405) 608-4447
60 ct, 120 ct
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.
Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood or Sweet Annie), a member of the Compositae family, acts as a bitter and carminative, and has traditionally been used for nutritional support of the gastrointestinal tract.* It can also promote digestion by enhancing secretion of digestive enzymes and bile.* Its most important mechanism of action is to help maintain a healthy balance of normal bacteria in the intestines.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Advanced calming support*
Inhibits glutamate activity*
• N-acetyl-cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid support glutathione levels*1
• N-acetyl-cysteine may support normal reward pathways and regulate urges and compulsiveness*2
• L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*3
• Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and stress*4
• Coenzyme Q10 scavenges free radicals*5
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.